Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sarah Palin's Tits

Sept 26, 7:28 AM EDT

Sarah Palin #1 on Google

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Despite the current financial crisis, Alaska's own Sarah Palin has managed to remain on top of the Google world. Since her VP nomination on the August 30th, Palin has been searched on Google more than any other person.

After some further research...

Top 5 Sarah Palin Google searches
1. Sarah Palin tits
2. Sarah Palin's daughers tits - (fucking bombs...pretty sure they have their own zip code)
3. Palin sex tape
4. Sarah Palin fathead - (someone should def get on that)
5. Palin bikini - ("fuck, theres got to be something out there" (0-4))


What the people say:
"I'll pay two paychecks on a Palin fathead if she shows some nipple" - true that

"Palin?...love her. She def fucks like a champ. I even hear she cheats on husband...[pause] so you're tellin' me theres a chace"

"Everytime I look at her I just picture her eyein me in those sexy glasses as she devours my dick and cups my balls" - i thought i was the only one..

The Real Debate...
Full shave, runway, or free spirit? I have a mental picture of a runway, but I'd say odds are she's free spirit. Fucking Alaska.

Even the inbred's have found a way to get off to Palin... http://news.aol.com/article/palin-maze-carved-in-cornfield/189052


No comments: