Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cougs

From last night....

True Life: Texts from an older women - While pregaming last night the 40s w/ 40s party we're trying to throw came up which brought up some of the older women stories we've had here at our short time at wpb. So I threw my cell phone to my buddy and told him to say whatever he wanted to this coug Jill I grinded on and sloppily made out with in black out mode.

"Me" - 10:35 PM: "Hey baby, you going out tonight?"
Jill - 10:40 PM: "Your texting me so, I'm assuming your drunk" --no shit
Me - 10:47 PM: "Nah just wanted to see you again"
Jill - 10:48 PM: "A month and now you want to see me?" --come on now, you know what this
Me - 10:58 PM: "Yeah baby, I've been thinking about you and want to hang out" --aka ...
Jill - 11:01 PM: "Trust me hun, I'm not what your lookin for" --yea...im looking to start a long term relationship...stupid bitch
Me - 11:10 PM: "Don't say that baby, come out and we'll have a great time...I promise"
Jill - 11:13 PM: [picture message] "Hi" --nothing special...looking back should have asked for a sexy pic...there's always tonight
Me - 11:15 PM: "You're even sexier than I remember"
Me - 11:18 PM: [picture message] "you know you want me" --picture of me throwin out the vibe
Jill - 11:19 PM: "Can't go out tonight...don't have a babysitter" --drops the bomb
Me - 11:25 PM: "Fair enough...have a good night"
Jill - 11:27 PM: "I'll call you next time I'm downtown"
...
Jill - 4:23 AM: "Hey, you still up? --ok, ok
Me - 4:35 AM: "Yea...whats up" --(this is me now)
Jill - 4:37 AM: "My son is sick and woke me up. I'm going to have to take him to the doctors tomorrow" --wtf is going on-why is she texting me at 4:30 am to tell me her kid is sick, wtf did my boy say to this broad
Me - 4:38 AM: "Sorry to hear...goin to bed"
Jill - 4:39 AM: "Goodnite hun! xoxo

Update: They don't sell 40s in Florida. I know I couldn't believe it myself. Talk about an untapped market. That's like banning kfc and waffle houses. Looks like I'll have to import them from Georgia. There's always something.

No comments: