Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Why Most Men Are Republican"

-So I got this email the other day from my godmother. She's off her rocker and lives in a different world. I seriously have said to my parents about choosing them, "like really? what kind of drugs were you guys on?" When it comes to whackjobs-she's in cooperstown...i think it goes al davis, britney, and godmom. I'm dragging a bit - so to get the point...she is beyond republican, as right as you can get. Last time she came to visit she was legitamately mad that we had heinz ketchup (John's Kerry's wife is Teresa Heinz). she actually left to go for a walk...like, seriously? I may rant about this more in the future. but anyway, below is the email-i got a laugh...

-----------------------------------------
Which democrat would you get on? List em' 1-9 with details...I think i'd do Teresa first and get a lot of ketchup and mustard involved just to spite godmom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Helen Thomas would be a great lay...find a fold in her face and fuck it! Streisand is a different story. Being a Jew myself, I know how hard it is to make out with Jewish girls, let alone get your noodle wet. The only shot one might have with her is trying to stick it in her nose, and even then it would be like feeding a tic-tac to a whale with that Shnauz! The only good thing about banging out a female democrat is that you can talk dirty to them since they are so open-minded. Nothing like advocating women's rights and abortion while you're railing a chick in the fetal position on your floor!